Crane Service Technician:
The Empire Crane Company LLC., is looking to hire multiple experienced Crane Service Technicians responsible for repairing and performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting repairs on all makes and models of cranes within the Tri-State area (NJ, NY, CT). Duties include, but are not limited to, replacing parts, cleaning equipment, and testing machinery.
- Perform crane maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and inspections
- Complete all appropriate documentation
- Provide support for the installation, startup and commissioning of new and used equipment
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Diagnose problems by operating or inspecting equipment with computerized testing tools
- Communicate findings and recommendations to customer and management
- Test operations of units
- Maintain safe and clean working environment/company property by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Minimum of 2-4 years heavy equipment and/or mechanic experience
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL preferred, and acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift 75-100 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and drawings
- Strong communication skills
- Proven commitment to safety
- Proficient time management, technical communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to make the necessary decisions to move forward the work at hand
- Must provide own tools
- Extensive travel to work sites throughout the New England territory required on a weekly basis
- Overtime, weekends, and overnight travel required to complete repair
Empire Crane offers an opportunity to build a solid career in the heavy equipment industry with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including but not limited to 401 (k) program, paid holidays and much more.
Please send all resumes to [email protected]